Thursday, September 5, 2013

Good partners

I hate group work at school! I don't like relying on someone else for my grade. I don't like that one person usually ends up doing all the work. I don't like trying to find a time to meet with a group. I just really don't like it. Today one of my teachers informed us that we will all have to lead two two-hour discussions and we have to both with a partner. And both partners have to be different. I don't feel like I'm really "friends" with any of my classmates. I like them all, but I'm just not buddy buddy with them. I was worried I would end having to work with the people I am less fond of. But it didn't work out that way. I'm thankful for the partnerships that I ended up with. I think the two people I get to work with will be great!

No comments: