Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The little things

Sometimes I worry a little bit that my Heavenly Father must think I'm nuts. Sometimes when I pray, I ask for help with some little things. I imagine Him to be listening intently. And sometimes i think when He hears the things I'm concerned about, He must just shake His head and reply, "Really Jetta, you're worried about this? Well let me just help you out so you can see that I'm listening and I will always help you!" This morning I had some concerns. I conducted two meetings today that are not part of my "normal routine," and I had to give a little presentation in my class tonight. I was prepared for both meetings and the presentation. I just really wanted all of three things to go really well. And they did. They weren't even a big deal. I'm thankful that Heavenly Father cares about what I care about. I'm thankful that He will help me with the little things. I'm also thankful to know that He will help with the big things, too! 

No comments: