Sunday, September 8, 2013

Dreams

I don't often have dreams I remember, but this morning I had one that hit my heart. In my dream, my dad was still alive. We were all working hard to clean out the house we grew up in. We got all done and then my dad and I went fishing. I was getting anxious because I had to go somewhere, but I knew if I left my dad would leave. I finally had to go. I have him a big hug and I told him that just because the house was cleaned out, that didn't mean he had to leave. I told him we still needed him around. Before I could hear his response, Krista came into my room and woke me up. I immediately remembered the dream and started to cry. Not 2 minutes later, our home teachers stopped by, unannounced. Everything combined made me feel like I am being watched over. I feel like Heavenly Father and my dad are doing everything they can to help me. And even though they can be here physically, there are other people in my life that can. I definitely don't think it's a coincidence that my home teachers showed up right after that dream!!

No comments: