Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My body

Our bodies are pretty darn incredible! I'm thankful for all the things my body can tolerate. I'm also thankful for the ability my body has to tell me that something is wrong. I'm the middle of making a decision about whether or not I should keep running. I had surgery on my hip last December. I'm now starting to feel the same pain in my other hip. But, I'm too stubborn for my own good! I don't want to stop running. I keep thinking maybe it's just a sore muscle. But I doubt it. I'm just ready to make a decision yet...but I need to! I'm training to run the St. George marathon. I'm supposed to run 17 miles this weekend. I just don't think it's going to happen, as much as I really want it to! We'll see. Maybe I'll give my doctor a call tomorrow and see if he can get me in sometime soon. 

No comments: