Sunday, May 19, 2013

A shortage of time

I was supposed to speak in sacrament meeting today. I thought about a few times during the week, but never had any great revelation about the things I should speak about. I spent some time putting some thought together this morning before church, but I wasn't super excited about what I had prepared. It all worked out just fine because we were super short on time. The whole relief society presidency spoke. By the time the first 2 were done, we only had 10 minutes left and I wanted to leave the president some time. I literally left my talk at my seat and just bore my testimony. I love how Heavenly Father works! He knew I wouldn't have much time so He didn't give me much to say. I'm thankful I didn't have extra time to fill! I was just fine a shortage of time!

No comments: