Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wood crafts

My roommates are really into wood crafts. There's a store that sells all the pieces for you to make cute decorations. They sell the plain wood cut-outs and you have to add paint/paper/ribbons/glitter. (Don't get me started on the glitter - it is everywhere...but that's just part of the process). I'm not big into these woods crafts - mostly because I don't feel like I need them. I'm not home enough to want to really decorate my house a ton. I don't mind if its decorated, I just don't care to be the one doing the decorating. But, I have a new office. And that office is very empty. I've been thinking about trying out some wood crafts to liven the place up a bit. Tonight I used some leftover scrape wood I got from work to make a Valentines Day decoration. It was pretty fun to put together. And I'm more inclined to make more because I have a place at work to put them and actually be able to enjoy them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it starts...

i can't wait to see what has become of your office in 6 months :)