Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Scrambled eggs

It was a rough day. And by rough I mean - 14 hours at work! I spent most of the day staring at computer screen desperately trying to make a budget balance. That was only broken up by a few meetings. And then to finish out the day I got to attend a 2 hour meeting where I felt like I was being criticized the entire time. While I was driving home at 9:30pm, trying not to upset, I thought about dinner. It's was 9:30 and I hadn't eaten dinner yet. I was getting even more upset thinking about the work it would take to make dinner. Then I had a great idea - scrambled eggs. I think scrambled eggs could probably be classified as a comfort food for me. Tonight I'm thankful for that comfort food - something quick and tasty to keep my tummy from growling all night. I'm thankful that tomorrow is a new day!

No comments: