Sunday, August 19, 2012

My last weekend of freedom

I start school on Tuesday. I'm freaking out! I keep thinking - what did I get myself in to?! I'm nervous. I haven't been in school for 5 years! I was always really good at school, but what if I suck at it now? I've gotten pretty used to being able to do whatever I want whenever I want. I've already had to turn down invitations to do fun things because I'll be at school. Lame. And even despite all those things, I'm excited. I'm excited for a change of pace. I'm excited for a new challenge. 2 years is going to come and go no matter what...so it might as well come with a Master's degree! I'm thankful that I got to spend my last Saturday of freedom doing fun things - working out, shopping, eating out, going to a movie, and staying up late laughing with my friends. I'm planning on a whole less of those things and a whole lot of studying, reading, and writing instead. I really hope it will be worth it!

2 comments:

RM said...

I'm so scared to go back to school. My deadline is when meg starts kindergarten. But I'm getting excited too. You will do great!

RM said...

P.S. that was adri on Randy's account