Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A clean garbage can

I love my house, but sometimes I hate the home owners association. They just don't understand that in the summer time, the big city garbage can STINKS!! I know it doesn't look the best out front, but I'd much rather that than have that smell penetrate my entire garage, my car, and even my house!! But they don't care. They just leave me a notice and threaten to fine me if I leave the can out. The past 2 weeks have been horrible! So stinky! Today I broke down and scrubbed that nasty, dirty, rancid garbage can. I filled it up with water and soap and febreeze this morning and let it soak all day. Then I took a mop to it and scrubbed. It was gross. But now it's clean...er, it's cleaner than it was. And it doesn't smell. Hopefully we can keep it that way for a while!!

No comments: