Monday, March 31, 2014

A cemetery plot

My brother passed away when I was 5. At that time my parents bought a plot in the Kaysville cemetery for him and 2 more for the two of them (my parents). Today we had to go buy a plot for my sister. The area of the cemetery where Wesley and my dad are buried is old and very full. We were not expecting to get Sharon in the same area, just as close as we could. We looked at the map they had on the wall and all the plots close by were taken. The lady looked some things up and then told us the most incredible news! The plot RIGHT NEXT to my brother and my dad was available. Sharon will be buried right next to Wesley. We really are being looked out for, even during this incredibly hard time! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

tender mercy!

Adrienne said...

So amazing. I really wish I could have come to the funeral. Know that my prayers will continue as time goes on. Love you