Monday, February 10, 2014

Endurance

Today I'm thankful for the ability my body has to endure. I don't feel good today. I woke up with a sore throat and my head started throbbing as soon as I got out of bed. (That should've been my clue to get back in bed, but I didn't). I decided to go to work. Usually when I get a cold, I end up feeling better if I get up and go about my regular day. Not today. I felt pretty crummy all day. But I drained a lot of my sick time when I had surgery. Twice. So I stuck it out. I kept my door closed so I wouldn't share my germs. And I made it. At least through work, I didn't go to school. I'm thankful my body has successfully fought off all the other bugs I've encountered this winter! And I hope a good nights sleep kicks this bug's behind. I don't have time to be sick!! 

No comments: