Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A visit from Krista

Today was a rough day. I spent almost 2 hours in my car in the parking lot at work crying. I managed to offended almost everyone in my family and I was not a happy camper. I knew I needed to calm down and go back into work. But I also knew there was no way I could go in without everyone asking me what was wrong. I waited until there was a group of people walking into the building and I slipped in behind them. I got into my office and found Krista there. She just happened to stop by, even though it was really out of her way. I'm thankful for her and her timing. She sat in my office and chatted with me. She distracted me. I'm thankful she was there. None of my coworkers know who she is so they all thought I was in a meeting and left us alone. Krista's visit was definitely a tender mercy and I'm so thankful for it! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awe! Tender mercy for sure! I hope you are doing better, my J-etta!