Sunday, November 10, 2013

My ability to observe

There is a girl in my ward. I think she is just great! She makes great comments. She's down to earth and real. She was having a tough time in Relief Society today so I texted her and asked if she was okay. She wasn't. I told her I would give her a big hug and help her find some tissue if she wanted to leave class for a minute. She agreed. We left and I gave her a big hug and we chatted for a bit until she was ready to go back in. I'm thankful for the ability we have to be observant. I'm thankful for the intuition we have to know when someone is not okay. It's our job to help those around us. I'm thankful this girl in my ward allowed me to help her. I hope that I can continue to do so. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are so tender-hearted! great idea and way to follow through!