Monday, October 21, 2013

Contact

I lost contact with one of my favorite roommates from college after she got married. She didn't (and still doesn't) have Facebook and the last time I tried the phone number I had for her, it was disconnected. I've thought about her a few times in the last couple months and wished that I had some way if getting a hold of her. One of my other roommates sent me message today and said Kristi (the one I lost contact with) had her thyroid removed and was diagnosed with stage 1 thyroid cancer today. My heart aches for her, her husband, and her 4 little ones. Kristi is tough and they caught the cancer really early so she has a good chance for a full recovery. I'm thankful that I was able to find her husband on Facebook. Hopefully I can get a hold Kristi soon!! 

No comments: