Thursday, September 26, 2013

Approval

I got a very exciting email today. I found that I have been approved to receive a BAHA (Bone Anchored Hearing Aide) through the Colorado Neurological Institute's BAHA assistance program. This has been a year and a half in the making - a year and a half if excited and heartbreak and frustration. And now it's here! I talked to my audiologist, Anne this afternoon. She is fabulous and I'm so thankful for her! She is bending some rules to make it possible for me to have surgery over my fall break so it won't interfere with school. I'm thankful for the opportunity. I'm thankful for my mom and the help she will be providing to make it happen. I'm thankful for my Heavenly Father, for the knowledge I have that He is aware of me. I am not forgotten. His promises are not forgotten. This truly is an amazing blessing. I could not be more thankful or more excited!! I'm going to be bakd to hear!!! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thats great news, jetta! huzzah!