Sunday, August 11, 2013

Teaching

I'm almost 100% sure that I was put on this earth to be a teacher...a Relief Society teacher. I'm so thankful for the ability I have to get up in front of the sisters in my ward and see the love our Heavenly Father has for them! I'm thankful for their comments and the things they teach me while I'm supposed to teaching them. I'm thankful that I still get to teach Relief Society even though I'm technically not a teacher anymore. I'm not thankful that the teacher assigned to teach today bailed at 10:00 last night and forced me to have to step in and teach a lesson with very little preparation. But I'm thankful for the Spirit that took over and led the lesson where it needed to go. 

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I would love to hear one of your lessons. I know you are great at them.