Thursday, August 22, 2013

Early mornings

I didn't sleep well last night. When I finally did fall asleep, it was after 1:30am. And then I woke up again (with no hope of getting back to sleep) at 4:30. I laid in bed for a little while, but then my mind started to race. I finally decided to get up, we'll before my alarm. I got to work early and spent the extra time organizing all the notes I've written myself. I finally got a good comprehensive list of everything that needs to happen in the next couple days. I delegated what I could and focused on the things I couldn't. I'm feeling pretty good about where everything sits right now. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to get everything finished tomorrow in time for a great race on Saturday! I'm thankful for the uninterrupted time I had this morning before things got busy to get organized and focused. It made all the difference in the world. 

No comments: