Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Biscayne

Father's Day is hard. I know it's great to have a day to celebrate fathers, but It's really tough for me. I made it through church (alone...my roommate decided not to go). My roommate was also gone when I got home. I decided I didn't want to spend the afternoon/evening home alone. So I went up to kaysville to visit my family. We ended up deciding to take my day's old car out for a ride. It was perfect. I got to hang out with all 3 of my brothers and I even got to drive the car! It doesn't compare to being able to spend Father's Day with my dad, but I'm thankful for what I can get! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is one hot car! i'm proud of you for going to church all by yourself and for going to spend time with your brothers on father's day! i love ya, jetta!