Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Pool Operator Certificate

As part of the process when I got my new job, I had to make a commitment that I would attend a Certified Pool Operator course within 6 months of being hired. I was stressed about this course. I'm a pretty good student and I pick up on things pretty quickly most of the time. But I've never had any experience managing a pool! I spent the last 2 days in the class and today I passed the test (93% - not too shabby)!! I'm thankful to be past that hurdle! I will be thankful when I get my new certificate. They spelled my name wrong on the certificate they gave me today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

did they spell jetta with a 'g'?! or just your full name? congrats on the new license! one of these days you're going to be the director of sandy parks & rec!