Monday, March 18, 2013

Bodypump with Megan

I'm trying out a new gym. The new gym has bodypump. I loved that class when I went to it years ago and I loved it again this morning. I'm thankful my friend Megan was willing to be at the gym at 5:00am to go with me! I'm thankful for the great motivation I'm feeling right now in my life to make some good changes, to eat better, drink more water, go to bed earlier, wake up earlier and get a good workout. I just hope my hip continues to let me! So far, so good.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I really miss my old gym. I liked their body pump class better. I have also started going to the gym at 5am. It's worked out to be the best time for me to go on a regular basis now that the kids usually sleep through the night. Now if only I can get my eating back in check. I got off when everyone got sick.