Saturday, March 23, 2013

BodyJam

I joined a new gym today. I've been going to the new gym all week on a guest pass. I've loved it! After the BodyJam class I took this morning, I was sold. I went back later and signed up so I can continue going. I'm thankful for the class today because it was the final push I needed to commit. I'm thankful for the workout I got. I'm thankful for the instructor who took the time to get to know me and was super encouraging - even though I made a fool out of myself! BodyJam is a dance class...a hip hop dance class...and I don't have one dancing bone in my whole body!! But even though I was not at all coordinated, it was such a fun time and I can't wait until I get to do it again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds super fun! glad you found a gym you like with great classes!