Monday, March 4, 2013

A response

I have friend (Adrienne) who lives in New Zealand. She's been here attending LDS Business College. I love her! She is one of the most genuinely kind people I know! It's almost sickening! She went home in December and I waited so patiently for her to return after the new year. She never did. A friend told me she decided not to come back this semester. I've been dying because I've felt the need to contact here for a few weeks now. Her phone is not in service so I pestered another friend until I finally got ahold of her email address. I emailed her last weekend and today I finally got a response. Hearing from her was great, but hearing that's she's coming back this week was even better! I'm excited to chat with her. I'm so thankful I finally got in contact with her. And I'm thankful she'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I wish I was the Adrienne visiting New Zealand :)