Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hands

There are a few blogs I really love to read. One of those is that of an old friend from high school. We weren't really even close friends, but I knew her and respected her then and I've grown to love her blog now. She is a wife and mother of 2 adorable little girls, with a baby boy on the way. This little boy they are expecting is not the typical, healthy baby that everyone hopes for. In addition to a handful of potentially very scary conditions, he will be born without hands. I admire the strength and courage that my friend and her husband have going into this. They know it will be hard, but they also know that Heavenly Father is in charge and things will work out the way they are supposed to. Reading about their situation has helped realize just how thankful I am for my hands!!

No comments: