Monday, February 18, 2013

Consistency

I've been to all 3 hours of church every week this year, except for 1! It's probably pretty terrible that I am so excited about that record! But honestly, I hate 1:00 church and we have that time again this year, even though that's what we had last year. And I don't love Sunday school and Relief Society. It was getting really easy to just leave after Sacrament Meeting! But, with the new year I decided I needed an attitude adjustment. I decided I needed to stop leaving early. I decided to make the most Sunday school and Relief Society. And it's been great. I'm grateful that the consistency is making it easier! Most weeks I leave church uplifted and thankful that for all 3 hours!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

perhaps i should follow your example... we have church at 2pm and its an hour drive each way. i feel bad for not staying for RS but come ON! quit shafting the YSA wards!