Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cetaphil cream lotion

I have very sensitive skin. It's super annoying! As part of the sensitive skin, I've struggled quite a bit with my face. I'm thankful that I've never had really bad acne. But I have never really had very clear skin either. I have a friend who works at a dermatology office. She said if you use cetaphil cream lotion on your face, the bacteria on your face can't grow zits. It kind of made sense to me, but I wasn't sure. I already use cetaphil cream on my hands so I decided to try it on my face. In the past few weeks that I've been using it, my face has been as clear as I can remember it ever being. It doesn't feel dry or oily. I think it just might be the solution for my sensitive skin problems!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I started using coconut oil and it's been great so far.