Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Perspective

I've always been blessed with a pretty logical perspective on most things. Today I'm particularly grateful for that. I am beyond overwhelmed. I started a new job (and got thrown into some pretty serious issues I get to deal with). School is wrapping up and the end-of-semester stress is here in full force. And just when things will calm down a little bit, I'm going in for surgery on my hip! Overwhelmed!! But I am definitely grateful for that good old perspective. I know my job will get easier (and harder) as I figure it out. I know that school will end next week and the stress will end with it. I also know that I don't have to ace every class and I can be content with a lower (passing) grade. And I know my surgery will be fine and that it will be a good excuse to let my body rest and my mind regroup! I'm thankful for the ability I have to see logically and plan, even when things are crazy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whats wrong with your hip??

i agree with you. you are quite logical and you will get through the madness. good luck with the end of the semester and with your new duties at work!