Monday, November 26, 2012

An official announcement

I got a new job!! I will moving up in Sandy Parks and Recreation to take over as the director of Alta Canyon - the rec center in Sandy! I'm super excited! They told me that I was the top candidate more than 2 weeks ago, but I've had to keep it quiet until it was "official." Now it's official! I will spend the next several weeks transitioning - figuring things out at Alta Canyon and helping the other coordinators take over my responsibilities in my current job. I am SO excited for this opportunity and I'm excited I don't have to keep quiet any more!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats, jetta! that is HUGE! i'm so happy for you! you'll be an awesome director! you have had plenty of training and will be so so great! those alta rec peeps are lucky to have you!