Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Love taps

You know how sometimes, someone you loves gives you a little tap, usually out of no where, just to make sure you know they're thinking of you and they love you? Okay, maybe normal people don't do that, but I do feel like Heavenly Father does that to me sometimes. Sometimes, things happen that all line up to be such a "coincidence," that I know it's not a coincidence. I know it's Heavenly Father just reminding me that He's there, He knows what's going on in my life, and He's not afraid to bless me, just because. Tonight my class got out early - an hour and a half early. That was awesome because there were quite a few things I needed to get done. Not only did get everything done, I also got to go on a little hike with my roommies and enjoy the incredible fall leaves. I'm thankful for the love taps I get in my life.

No comments: