Saturday, October 20, 2012

Encouragement

I've seen some great encouragement as a result of some of the efforts I am making in my life. To be specific, I went to the "adult session" of stake conference tonight. It's funny that they call it that because we're all young single adults, but still. The Saturday session of stake conference seems to be more powerful than the Sunday sessions. Tonight as I listened to our stake presidency and a couple sisters in our stake, I kept receiving the same message over and over - you're on the right track, you're making the right decisions, Heavenly Father is proud of you, keep it up, etc. It is incredibly encouraging to receive messages like that. And I am so thankful for that encouragement.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

what a great message. I've learned it's worth making that extra effort to go on saturday night I learn so much.