Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The green line train

I've become quite well versed in the UTA (public transportation) world. On school days I ride the train to work, then I ride the train to school, and then I ride the train home. It's actually worked out really well so far. The only down side is - sometimes I get out of class early. This should be a good thing...except it means my train schedule is ruined! I got out of class an hour early today. That would be awesome, except according to the schedule I made, it meant I would miss the frontrunner train by 3 minutes!! The next frontrunner train doesn't come for another hour after that! I was super bummed. But, I didn't end up waiting an hour after all! Instead, the green line train (which is not on my schedule because it comes from west valley...) appeared to save the day! I made it to the earlier frontrunner train and made it home an hour ahead of schedule. I'm thankful for that green line train!

No comments: