Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Surprise visits

I made three today! First, Chris and I visited my Grandma Valentine. She's not doing very well. It wouldn't surprise me if her time left on this earth was short. She's so frail and tired. It was hard to see her like that, but I know she appreciated the visit. After Grandma, Chris and I visited my uncle Jim. Unfortunately my aunt Linda was in Boise so we didn't get to see her. But that's okay, I always love visiting with Jim. And last, on our way home I made a quick stop to visit my old college roommate and good friend Katie. She lives just off the freeway outside of Pocatello and I couldn't be so close and not stop by! (Chris chose to wait in the car.) I'm grateful for the visits we made today. And I'm very thankful that these three people were home when we stopped!!

No comments: