Sunday, May 13, 2012

My mom

I'm super thankful that I got to spend Mother's Day with my mom!! I debated about making a list of reasons why I'm thankful for my amazing mother. I was hesitant to make a list for fear I would forget something, but I suppose that wouldn't be too terrible. So here is a list of just some of the reasons I am thankful for my mom:
My mom can read me like a book. She always know when something is up.
My mom will still let me snuggle with her.
My mom has the BEST laugh in the world!
My mom plays the piano like nobody's business.
My mom always held my hair out of my face when I puked.
My mom taught me how to drive a car with a standard transmission.
My mom laughs at my jokes.
My mom is brave.
My mom took me on lots of adventures to explore the outdoors.
My mom plays with my hair.
My mom is proud of me.
My mom encourages me.
My mom tells me (and shows me) she loves me.
My mom serves every chance she gets.
My mom is a fabulous example of enduring to the end.
My mom always knows what to say when I'm upset.
My mom would do anything for me!!
My mom makes the best skirts and the best pajama pants.
My mom has the prettiest hair!
My mom taught me about the healing powers of the beach.
My mom has a super crazy "mom sense" when it comes to my family.
My mom puts the gospel and her family first - always.
My mom read the scriptures with us before school.
My mom is my best friend!!

No comments: