Saturday, May 26, 2012

Cousins and the Color Run


The reason Krista and I came to Denver this weekend was to run the color run. It's a 5K, and 5 times during the race they throw crazy colored powder at you. The finish line is a huge color throwing party. It was a blast! We didn't really run - there were way too many people and a lot of them were walking. It was too frustrating to try to run through them all. I'm thankful we signed up for the Color Run!

I'm also thankful for my cousins today. A lot people I know are very close to their cousins. I, unfortunately, am not. I love them, and I do my best to keep up a bit on Facebook, but I don't see them very often at all! This afternoon a few of Russ and Nila's kids came over for a BBQ. It was so fun to sit and chat, to meet all their kids, and just be there for the fun of getting family together!!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I want to do one. Randy thinks it's silly but I would do it if I had someone to go with. I'm glad you went