Saturday, April 21, 2012

My camera

We (Krista and I) made a list of adventures we hope to have this year. Most of the things on the list are things here in Utah that we've never taken the time to experience. Today we went out to the Kennecot Copper Mine. It was pretty cool. We made sure to take some fun pictures so we could scrapbook our adventure. On the way home we stopped at "The Up House." It's a house built and painted to look like the house in the movie Up. When we got out of the car to take pictures I realized I did not have my camera! I remembered setting it down in the gift shop, but I didn't remember picking it up. I was worried I wouldn't get it back because they closed at 7:00pm and it was 7:30pm. But we went back anyway. I'm so thankful they let us through the gate. I'm thankful there were still workers at the gift shop. And I'm thankful I found my camera!! Now I'll have our pictures from today and I will be able to take more on our upcoming adventures!

No comments: