Sunday, April 29, 2012

Jared and Dad

 Today is a big day in our family. My oldest brother Jared was born on my dad's birthday so every year we got to celebrate them on the same day (usually Chris got added to the mix too so it was a triple birthday celebration every April).

I'm thankful to have Jared for a brother. He really is the best oldest brother a girl could ask for. He's an amazing man, a great husband and father and he makes me laugh so much!! I'm thankful for all the many things Jared is willing to do for his little sister! I'm proud of all he has accomplished and I'm so thankful he was born!!

And of course I'm thankful for my dad. I still miss him every day. I am most definitely my father's daughter. He was a great dad and he taught me so much! I always knew he loved me, I always knew he would do anything for me, and I always knew he was proud of me. I'm thankful that my family is forever and I know I will see him again!

I'm also thankful for the root beer float I ate tonight - just for my dad!

No comments: