Saturday, March 31, 2012

So many things

1. General Conference - As I prepared for conference, I really wanted to go into it with a specific question. The problem is - the question/concern that has been on my mind is so NOT specific. But I prayed about it anyway. And even though the thoughts of my heart were not specific, the answers were very specific and very direct. I love conference! I am thankful for my testimony of the gospel. I am so thankful I can listen to the prophets and I'm thankful for a Heavenly Father who hears and answers prayers (even when His children aren't quite sure exactly what they're praying for)!!

2. Family time - I ended up in St. George this weekend. I've really missed my mom! I have loved spending time with her. I'm thankful she is feeling better! And I'm thankful Jared and Wendee and the kids are here too!!

3. The sun - I love the sun! We spent a good chunk of the day outside at the swimming pool. It was so warm and sunny! I even got a little bit of color. I'm thankful that summer is not too far away!

4. Lobster and shrimp - We went to Red Lobster for dinner tonight. It was super delicious! And again - I'm thankful for the time I got to spend with my family.

5. Rocky Mountain Chocolate apple pie carmel apples - yum! I'm thankful we didn't die when we crossed a very busy street to get there!!

I love days like today. Some days it's really hard for me to think of something I'm thankful for (that I haven't already written about). Not today. Today there were too many things to pick just one!!

No comments: