Sunday, January 22, 2012

Visiting teaching

I have some opinions about visiting teaching in a singles ward...but that's a long story. I know visiting reaching is important. But even though I know it's important, I have been a horrible visiting teacher. I haven't know my partner or the girls I teach and I get really frustrated when my list changes every month (which is why I usually just don't do it). But, one of my goals for 2012 was to be a good visiting teacher - get to know my partner and my girls, love them, care for them, and fulfill my calling like I should. This morning I had my partner and all three of the girls we teach over for breakfast. It was great! It was so fun to get to know them better! I really hope my route will stay the same for a little while! I love my partner and the girls we teach are amazing! It may not be so hard to accomplish my goal for the rest of the year!!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

It is hard when they keep changing assignments. Great goal though.