Wednesday, January 11, 2012

To-do lists

More specifically being able to cross things off to-do lists (yes, I usually have multiple). I've been contemplating going to grad school for a while now. It just seems logical. I live school, my job will pay for most of it, why not? I decided to go for it and started the fabulous application process. Today I crossed a big to-do off my "grad school application to-do list." I have my letters of recommendation all squared away - which was a lot more work than I imagined it to be! I also got a pretty good start on my "entrance exam," which is basically a 10-page paper with pretty vague instructions. I am very excited for the day (hopefully in the not too distant future) that I can cross off the last to-do on my grad school application list!

No comments: