Thursday, January 19, 2012

Krista

Today is her birthday and I love her stinkin' guts. Krista has always been one of those true friends - the kind of friend you can go months without seeing and still pick up right where you left off. There are a few things I really admire about her. She is the same person no matter who is around. She is not afraid to tell it like it is. She has a solid testimony of the gospel and she's not afraid to share it. She has been faithful and diligent in every calling I have seen her hold - including visiting teaching. She loves her family. I could probably write a whole book about Krista and the crazy things we've done together. She's an important part of my life, I love her, and today I'm thankful that she was born.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Happy birthday krista!