Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blessings

Last Wednesday I was supposed to be at the temple for my ward/stake temple night. I made a goal when I went through the temple the first time to go back at least once a month. So far, so good - I usually go once a month for ward temple night anyway. But, I wasn't able to go last week because I was sick. Last Wednesday I decided I would go this Wednesday instead. But tonight there were so many reasons why I almost changed my mind. I knew if I didn't go tonight, there's no way I would make before the end of the month. I almost decided I would just go twice in February to make up for it. But I didn't decide that. I decided to get to the temple. Tonight my experience at the temple was a little different. It was pretty incredible. It was important for me to be at the temple tonight and I definitely think the experiences I had tonight were a blessing from a loving Heavenly Father.

No comments: